fot

Re: TR3 manifold question

To: "Friends of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 manifold question
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:48:35 -0500
I my TR3, I have used a long manifold (TR4) with H6 carbs (long) and
with HS6 carbs(short) and have had no problem with linkage fitting our
fender clearance.  I did have a problem making the HS6's work since
the were modified (don't do it).  To run air cleaner, though, I cut
and boxed out the inner fender.  Joe(B)