fot

Need a TR engine part...

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Need a TR engine part...
From: Justin <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:39:54 -0800
I'm tinkering with an extra TR block that I have for my TR 4A, and I
seem to have misplaced the front sealing block  (factory part number
55810)  It's the little aluminum piece that bolts to the front bearing
cap, and has threaded holes for the front engine plate and oil sump.

Anyone have an extra laying about?      I'll certainly consider any
reasonable price.  It would be great to get this thing sooner than
later!

Mine may turn up, but over the last few months I've moved stuff out of a
storage facility and into a shop space...  and I also have stuff in my
garage at home.  I've turned things upside down, and I just can't find
it!   Of course, it's somewhere very safe...   ...just too safe!

Rather than go nuts, I'd like to move forward with a replacement.

Thanks in advance.

--Justin Wagner