fot

Volvo Historic Series

To: <Alfetta95@aol.com>
Subject: Volvo Historic Series
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:52:11 -0500
Todd, I have raced Triumphs (TR3 and Spitfire) in the Volvo Series for
the last 4 years, and it has been a great series with a great group of
racers.   It is for cars 1973 and older, and Volvo has been the major
sponsor.  Volvo was paying $100 towards each racer's entry fee for
each race in the series, but that will not likely be as high this year
with Ford's involvement with Volvo.  Last year there were 10 races,
and there are 10 on the schedule for this year, starting at Summit
Point at the beginning of April (at the SCCA National race).  If you
would like additional information, I suggest that you contact Dave
Panas at David.Panas@pseg.com.  Dave is one of the series organizers.
Joe(B)