fot

Group 44 Contact-Mid-Ohio

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Group 44 Contact-Mid-Ohio
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 09:39:24 EST
Hi FOT Listers,

Some time ago I received a note from Steve Knoll, a Group 44 member who is
"in contact with many of the surviving Group 44 members". My computer was
down and I am now playing catch up with various correspondence, before I hit
the road again.

Please see some of his text and a website that has a link to Group 44 info. I
have his number and hope to call him when the dust settles. I am excited
about these inquiries and hope that more knowledgeable people will jump and
encourage the participation at Mid-Ohio 2002 on 13-16 June.

A data base website is being built to provide registration of all attendees
and their expected participation. More on that later.

(Steve, there is information on the Triumph event at Mid-Ohio on
fot-racing.com and Mid-Ohio.com, but more forthcoming)

Text from Steve:

I'm an ex-Group 44 member & am interested in up-to date info on the Triumph
50th event.  I'm also in touch with almost all of the surviving Group 44
members from the Triumph era, many of whom have expressed an interest in
it.

Please let me know when it is scheduled so that I can plan accordingly.

Thanx,

Steve Knoll
www.laprecord.com