fot

Kipping

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Kipping
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 18:37:31 EST
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:12:03 -0700
> From: "brad.kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
> Subject: Nomination of John Kipping
>
> Amici,
>
> When I asked Andy Mace as to any reason John Kipping shouldn't be
> nominated to the FOT I got this reply, "All John's ever done is
> silly little bits of rallye work...like, what? maybe one-third of
> the way around the world, through some of the most impossible
> conditions, on a single rallye...in a Vitesse? Hmmm...works for
> me!"
>
> Seems to me John probably knows how to keep these cars
> going........So, I'd like to nominate John Kipping to this August
> list.  Do I have a 2nd?
>
> Brad
> 57 TR3 Vintage Racer

Well, I have known him & his wife Fiona for 20 years plus, and all he has
ever wanted to do was to help people keep their Triumphs on the road, so I
second him.

Lion F Guyot

<A
HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963";>http://community.websho
ts.com/user/vitesse1963</A>

1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible (Diva)
1988 Volkswagen 1600GT Scirroco Coupe (Driver)
Wimbledon, London, England.