fot

Subject: Neophyte Bonding with TR3A

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Subject: Neophyte Bonding with TR3A
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 21:40:29 EST
In a message dated 2/18/2002 12:04:36 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> . I think Hardy reported that he routinely hit 8000.

<TR3> Do we have more than one Hardy on this list?  :-)

7200 RPH with a calibrated Jones mechanical tack (Big hint here) was what I
used in my TR3R  with nice rods and a nitrided crank, and a few thousand
hours of development work.
With a billet crank and big damper, you could go for the cylinder block webs!

I did see the GP44 GT6+ telltale set at 8000 after it won a race, but it may
have been set there.
    Hardy from Daly City