fot

Debut of North American Sports 6 (Vitesse) and Herald Database

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Debut of North American Sports 6 (Vitesse) and Herald Database
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 16:28:15 EST
OK, I know there are a few of you amongst the FOT ranks who actually admit to
owning Heralds or Vitesses. In case you didn't see this on other lists....

Taking a cue from Joe Curry's International Triumph Spitfire Database, I've
come up with the beginnings of a database for those Heralds and Sports 6
(Vitesse elsewhere) models sold in North America and/or currently residing
there. Check out:

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/herald1200/database/index.html";>Click here:
North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse) and Herald Database</A>

If that hot link doesn't work for you, paste the following into your browser:

<http://members.aol.com/herald1200/database/>. Submissions and any other
input will be most welcome. And feel free to pass this along to anyone else
who might be interested.

Thanks!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with wings.