fot

Re: MG group throws down challenge to the FOT......!!!!!!

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: MG group throws down challenge to the FOT......!!!!!!
From: "andrew stark" <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 19:58:07
I am in! My car is almost done. I have called SVRA twice to find out the
requirements for competing in the race with no reply. If anyone can help put
me in touch with the powers to be so I can get my car accepted as vintage
and what is needed for the vintage license. I will have my SCCA license by
the end of this weekend and my car is EP SCCA legal. It is all steel and
prepped to 1972 SCCA specs other than updated safety equipment. If all else
fails I will bring it for the parade laps. I am bringing a decent size group
of Triumphs from the St. Louis club. Is there a way to reserve club space?
If anyone has info let me know so I can help the club plan our trip.
                           Thanks
                          Andy Stark
                           EP Gt-6