fot

Re: TR6 race motor/carbs

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 race motor/carbs
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:35:00 -0700 (MST)
Well, the first thing I would suggest doing is check with the folks
who sanction the events you plan to run, and see what sort of carb
changes are legal.  Some groups might allow triple DCOE setups, like
Intermountain Vintage Racing here in Utah, which at the moment has
probably the least restrictions of any race group that I know about.
Others might require the original carbs, or maybe just the original
number of carbs, so you can switch to SUs if so inclined.

mjb.