fot

FW: Tires

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Tires
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:54:08 -0600
Anyone have information about these tires?  This Roland says he's got lots
and lots of "modified BFG R1s for the Spec Racer Ford" in sizes 205/60-13
and 185/60-13.  "Left over tires BFG had from the Spec racer Ford program".

Says he's selling them for $25 each or 8 for $175.

Anyone want to weigh in on this?

Scott Barr
sbarr@mccarty-law.com <mailto:sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
(920) 766-4693