fot

RE: Deadline 2April02 Mid-Ohio Program

To: "'N197TR4@cs.com'" <N197TR4@cs.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Deadline 2April02 Mid-Ohio Program
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 18:47:15 -0800
Yikes, you just reminded me that I need to get in touch with Tony Garmy
regarding this race. He's maintaining the late Pat Hart's collection--so
far it sounds like it's going to stay together and the cars will continue
to be raced. They have both a Devin Triumph and the TR250K that Brock
Yates designed and Kas built. They also have the flying shingle for the MG
crowd. If they stuck all the cars together I suspect the TR250 would lap
everything. Tony says its amazingly fast and handles very well.

With a little luck the Harts would send them all. Bill Hart has been
driving the Devin and having a great time with it. Tony usually drives
something too. He's an excellent driver--he teamed up with me to run my
Radical in a 8 hour enduro last year. Good guy. Outrageous collection.