fot

Nomination

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Nomination
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 22:35:44 EST
I would like to nominate Jason Sukey to the FOT brotherhood. OK fine, he is
is my son but donbt hold this against him. Jason has been turning wrenches
in
the garage with me since he was 12 or so. While most kids are putting type R
stickers on their cars to make them go fast, Jason has been rebuilding
Triumphs from bumper to bumper. He has been autoxbing in a TR-6 and
sometimes
a GT-6 for the last 4 years. Not only is he a great mechanic he can drive.
He almost took FTD at TRF last summer if it werenbt for that one cone!!! He
is currently a mechanical engineering student at the University of Toledo and
is planning for a Race GT-6 upon graduation. His email is <A
HREF="jsukey@eng.utoledo.edu">
jsukey@eng.utoledo.edu</A>

Your consideration would be appreciated.
Marty Sukey