fot

RE: Nomination-Hello from the new guy.

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Nomination-Hello from the new guy.
From: "Jason Sukey" <jsukey@eng.utoledo.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 11:23:35 -0500
Hi everyone!!  First off, thanks Dad, for the nomination!!  It sure is
an honor to be a FOT member.  At only 20 years old, I'm sure I'm on the
lower end as far as ages go, but not to worry, I'm infected with the
Triumph racing bug just as bad as anyone else :).  I'm looking forward
to sharing info with and getting to know all on the list.

Jason Sukey

MJSUKEY@cs.com wrote:

> I would like to nominate Jason Sukey to the FOT brotherhood. OK fine,
he is
> is my son but donbt hold this against him. Jason has been turning
wrenches
> in
> the garage with me since he was 12 or so. While most kids are putting
type R
> stickers on their cars to make them go fast, Jason has been rebuilding
> Triumphs from bumper to bumper. He has been autoxbing in a TR-6 and
> sometimes
> a GT-6 for the last 4 years. Not only is he a great mechanic he can
drive.
> He almost took FTD at TRF last summer if it werenbt for that one
cone!!! He
> is currently a mechanical engineering student at the University of
Toledo and