fot

Preliminary Schedule-Mid-Ohio

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Preliminary Schedule-Mid-Ohio
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 12:36:15 EST
Please note the 'preliminary'....

Henry Frye is it possible to post this schedule to the FOT website?

The featured marque race (us) has been held on Saturday in the past. I take
this to mean that our race is one of major importance as it has been changed
to Sunday.

Please also note that there will an All Triumph Practice last thing on Friday
and this will enable us to do a great panoramic photo with the least amount
of hassle.

Expect some kind of social hour following. I have given up on a catered
dinner as there is too much going on, as it is, but that will not stop us
from beer, wine, cheese, and the like, in the paddock.

I am going to try to make it to a meeting with Mid-Ohio and TR Householder
this week as I will be in Ohio on business anyway. I hope I can fit it in as
this planning gets difficult by remote control.

Joe Alexander

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of MO-2002-schedule-3.doc]