fot

Motorsports Photographers at Summit Point Raceway in the Mid to

To: "Friends Of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Motorsports Photographers at Summit Point Raceway in the Mid to
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 19:49:55 -0700
I just received a race program from the Summit Point Raceway National from
1977. My TR4 competed in this race (finished 7th EP).

The program included an interesting article on race photography that got me
thinking...are any of these guys still around, could I find some pictures of
my racer at speed in it's glory days???

Curious if anyone who raced at Summit Point then or now recalls these names:
Karl Esch, Don Lassell, Ken Brown, Lou Reggio, Bill Morris or Mark Perkins.
Their work was featured in the article. I would love to communicate with any
of them to see if they may have photos of my little racer in action.

Please forward any potential contacts!

Thanks,

Brad
62 TR4  # 51 as raced by Bob Hurd in 1977