fot

Red Cross Fund Raiser-Car Show-Waterloo, IA

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Red Cross Fund Raiser-Car Show-Waterloo, IA
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 20:38:22 EDT
Internet Listers and Friends

Just in case you might be interested....we are doing a car show as a fund
raiser. It is by invitation only and they do not need to 'show quality' cars
but need to be cars of 'interest'. So if you live withing striking distance
of Waterloo, Iowa and want to socialize with some motorheads...and for those
that might be interested there will a "period" style show with lovely models.

20-21 April
Cocktail Party Saturday Night-Quality Inn
Show 12-5PM  in the beautiful Conway Civic Center

VSCDA/Team Thicko Members so far, are listed below....there are very nice
rooms available at very reasonable price next to the Conway Civic Center
(Bill Dalton slept there) There will be a cocktail/reception at the Quality
Inn on Saturday evening and food provided on Sunday during the show which
runs from 12-5.  Even if you dont want to show a car, you are invited to join
us in some motorhead activity.

Jack Drews....emcee & TR4   Geneseo
Carl Braun....Landar   Dubuque
Joe Alexander....TR4   Cedar Falls
Ken Suhre.....Mini   St. Louis
Ric Burgmann..Porsche 356    Waterloo
Kent Howard....TR4     Milwaukee

E-mail for additional information...."You know you are racer when you more
friends out of town than in".

Silent auction will include 4 Super Tickets for BRIC complements of Road
America and Cheryl Barnes.

Another highly suspect Alexander Production?
No, I am just on the committee.

(I will be very disappointed if I dont hear from Ed Ceilley)

Joe Alexander
319.266.6044