fot

Re: Prolong Engine Treatment

To: "Ronald B. Cressey" <rbc_restoration@netzero.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Prolong Engine Treatment
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 00:38:39 +1200
I wouldn't put any synthetic oil or anything else into a rebuilt engine for
at least 1000 miles - you never know.
I always used to use the 5W- 50 Mobil 1 until it became unavailable in the
UK, all that was then available was the 0W-40, with its lower viscosity and
less drag it should be quicker and more economical but I can't say I ever
noticed.
John Kipping