fot

But Triumph related, Re: No lbc but read anyway!!!

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: But Triumph related, Re: No lbc but read anyway!!!
From: "fredd" <fal@hiwaay.net>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 12:56:23 -0700
Bill,

> The Enfield Bullets are paragons of reliability, you should have no
> problems with it. They've been building it for more than fifty years in
> virtually the exact same way--they ought to have it down by now.

Seems that the last 4 to 5 years, they made several production line
improvements.
I have to say, it is nicely build.

> Congrats on the Triumph. They are very nice looking rides. Must be spring
> fever. I've recently added one of Kenny Dreers Norton 880 Sprints to my
> stable. An outrageous bike that's  very hard to stay off of.

Don't tell me that it was you that bought this Vr-880 from Carl Pongracz
?!?!?!?
I was very interested but then he told me it was sold.

> I think my midlife crisis has been on a steady burn for 20 years. Either
> that or I never grew up.

My mid life crisis was restarted last August when I had my heart surgery.
Then I promised myself that if I would make it, I get myself a new toy after
my recovery.
This winter I was first trying to have a new Norton Commando build in the
UK.
But the waiting list is a bit to long :(
But as soon as I tried this Bonnie America, I was lost, this thing rides
super nice.
This morning I went to my heart doc for a check up, of course I took Bonnie,
I realy feel like reborn on it :)

fredd