fot

RE: Party

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: RE: Party
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 13:11:34 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 7 May 2002, Bill Babcock wrote:

> Wow, five hundred bucks for a race, these guys are not shy! Is that what
> you folks are used to paying in the Midwest and east coast?

I think it's the lawyer ratio in the east coast. There's probably more
attorneys per capita here than there are on the left coast.

> Sovern has
> climbed up to $250 for a full weekend race, and I don't recall what the
> Monterey Historics charge, but at this rate the guys on a budget must feel
> a fair amount of pain. Our local SCCA races have a vintage class and most
> are $150.

Yeow! I can't afford to race here and I can't afford to move there.

"It's always something" (Rozanne Rozanannadanna)

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |