fot

Re: Fame and fortune gone to my head

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fame and fortune gone to my head
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 14:14:20 -0600 (MDT)
    Cosmetics often are addressed last, if ever.

Okay, I'll admit it.  I actually washed one of my Spitfires, the red racer
I took out to a Solo II this past weekend.  The time would have been better
spent in putting some safety wire on a certain nut in the throttle linkage.
Nothing like coming out of a turn, giving the car a bit of Welly and having
the engine continue to just idle.  Geez, I couldn't do two autox runs without
breaking, and I'm planning on entering this car in the 2 hour enduro on May
18th?  I should be at the shop instead of sitting in front of a computer!

Then again, I should also be making my flight reservations and reserving
a rental car for Mid Ohio.  I'm most likely going to fly into Indianapolis
and visit my dad, then drive to Ohio.  We shall see.

mjb.