fot

RE: Good start on the year

To: "'tr3a@att.net'" <tr3a@att.net>
Subject: RE: Good start on the year
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 08:43:41 -0700
Cool. Yes, the spring Fling is this weekend, Saturday and Sunday only.
I've got a full pit crew and then some since my daughter and her husband
live in Paulsboro and we're dragging along a nephew and his friend. But
there coffee in the pot and plenty of lunch. For that matter, any FOT
folks are welcome for lunch. Of course that's an inexpensive offer 'cause
as far as I know there's only three of us.

I'll probably be in the grass pits. I never even think to look for a
concrete one. You can't miss Peyote--it looks like it's made out of
crushed beer cans (as one of the wags in SCCA tech said). But My trailer
sports a 20 foot flagpole with a Ferrari flag and a FOT flag.

There should be a pretty good turnout for this race--lots of exotic
machinery. You'll have a blast. Don't miss it.