fot

Re: Kastner-Brophy/Group 44 TR6s

To: N197TR4@cs.com, JWoesvra@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kastner-Brophy/Group 44 TR6s
From: "andrew stark" <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 17:27:00 +0000
I missed the first part of this thread but Denny Wilson is in Washington Mo.
running a classic car lot. I don't know his phone number but I am sure I saw
a web page out there about his lot. He has quite a few Triumphs. His dad
used to run a Triumph Car lot in St. Clair Mo. ages ago when our cars where
being sold as new.
                           Andy Stark
                            72 Eprod Gt-6