fot

Re: fot-digest V1 #596

To: Dwceilley@cs.com
Subject: Re: fot-digest V1 #596
From: Susan Hensley <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 21:19:29 -0500
I just got a set of fresh 2002 A008R's (185/60 R13, and the 185's actually run
about 190, from what he says) from John Berget.  I don't think they stopped
making them in 13", just the size the big TR's needed.  (They sure were
different
from my TA R1's, but I think they helped me gain three seconds on my previous
best time.)

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)