fot

FOT Adv. and FOT MID-OHIO Party Contributions

To: fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: FOT Adv. and FOT MID-OHIO Party Contributions
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 13:36:01 EDT
Amici:

This will probably be my final report concerning FOT contributions toward
funding the ad in Burt Levy's new book, THE FABULOUS TRASHWAGON.  To date
$1,225 has been pledged.  We need $750 for the ad, so we'll have $475 left
over to help fund the Racer's Party at MID-OHIO.

Generous contributions have been received from Scott Barr, Ron Cressey,
Culver Baxter, Art DeArmond, Bill Dentinger, Glen Efinger, Henry Frye, John
Fridirici, Richard Hardison, John Hornbostel, T. R. Householder, Mike
Jackson, Brad Kahler (& Susan), Bob Lang, Don Marshall, Doug Ross, Gary
Schneider, Jeff Snook, Richard Taylor, Dean Tetterton, Gerry Van Vlack,
George Wright, Larry Young, and Randall Young.

Further pledges have been made and contributions are expected from Bill
Babcock, Don Brick, Tony Drews, Jim Gambony, Russ Moore, and Bob Wismer.

It would not surprise me if a couple of more contributions trickled in to put
us over $500 for the party.  We're only $25 short of that number.  Thanks to
all to stepped up to the plate.  As I said before, I was throughly impressed
with the generosity of the FOT, and the ease with which this was
accomplished.  This is a special year for TRIUMPH.  It's gonna be TRiffic.

Bill Dentinger