fot

Re: Seeking Recomendations for TR4A Front Springs

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seeking Recomendations for TR4A Front Springs
From: "Matthew Wilder" <mwilder@webryders.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 09:51:26 -0400
On my auto-x car I just cut the stock front springs.  I think it was a coil
and a half or so but I ended up running a 1/2" spacer to keep the tires
(9x23 slicks) from hitting the top of the fenders.  This also has the added
benefit of raising spring rate into the 350 range, and doesn't cost much.
:-)

Matthew Wilder
'67 TR4a Ep auto-xer
http://home.webryders.com/teamwild/