fot

50th anniv Year Book of TR racing.

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: 50th anniv Year Book of TR racing.
From: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:11:26 -0700
Folks...   I have made contact with Parabolica Publications and have engaged
them in organizing and publishing the Fiftieth  anniversary Triumph racing
book.   I have spoken to the Publisher  and he has already requested media
credentials for his photographer.  If any of you are good with the camera and
are at the event and have some good shots...I'd like to publish it--with your
permission.

My goal is to make a 52 page color magazine-like 'book' that documents with
the photos of the racers and their cars.  Action photos of the event and
ambience including some from the autocross and car show/parade...

I would like to list ALL THE FOT- RACERS  even if they aren't able  make it to
the event.  I'm hoping that 52 pages will suffice.. if not we'll have to
evaluate.    I plan to get some interviews, and other historical photos.   So,
if you have some photos that you think are important enough to include....
JPEG them to me.

I know one thing... this event will not happen again   ... I want to remember
it in photos a few years from now....

M. Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
626.358.1616 voice/page
626.358.7971 fax

Gasket Works will be away June 8 through June 23.
www.headgasket.com
-