fot

Mid Ohio

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid Ohio
From: "andrew stark" <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 13:12:01 +0000
Hi all,
Looks like my quest to run the all Triumph race at Mid Ohio is going have to
wait another ten years. My car will be done but I feel it will not be
properly tested to actually risk a gremlin showing up during the race. I
will bring it for the parade laps and show. I am looking forward to meeting
all of you and seeing your cars running the race.
I was wondering if I missed the info on an Autocross at the event? I would
run the Autocross if  there is going to be one.
                           Thanks
                           Andy
                           99% complete EP Gt-6
                            Just missing an oil line :o(