fot

Silicone Valve Cover Gasket

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Silicone Valve Cover Gasket
From: Justin <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 14:10:22 -0700
Fellow Amici...

As you know, I have had a standing offer of $10.00 off my silicone valve
cover gasket for AMICI members... for several years now I believe...   I
have never offered this sort of discount to anyone else...  and even for
AMICI, I have limited it to your race cars, not your daily drivers or
friend's cars, etc.

I'm trying to raise a little capital to help get this sump gasket to
market.  I decided to offer that $10.00 discount on up to 40 gaskets to
any and all.  Even if I sell all 40 at $19.99, the money raised is a
drop in the bucket, but it will help.  I can't afford to sell them at
this price, which explains why I can't offer a wholesale price that will
interest the "Big Three"!  And that's why I'm limiting the offer to 40
gaskets!   I'm really on the edge here with overhead and set-up costs,
so unloading some inventory is simply a tool I feel I must use to soften
the impact!

Subsequently, AMICI, please let your friends know of this discount or
take advantage of the price for your daily driver, etc.  (Maybe get some
Christmas shopping done early?  For that friend that has the right car
and valve cover, but couldn't drop the usual $29.95 for the gasket!???)

I am offering it through e-bay, AMICI, and the Triumph newsgroup...
once 40 are sold, it's back to regular pricing.

However, the $10.00 off price, for AMICI members' race cars will
remain...  so  you do not need to rush if  you have a car in the making,
but are limited in funds yourself!

I don't want to take "pre-orders" on the sump gasket, from those few of
you that have e-mailed me with an interest, as this has never been my
way of doing business.   I don't want to sit on people's money.  I will
take orders on the gasket when field testing is completed and I am in
production.

Sincerely,

Justin Wagner
jmwagnersales.com