fot

Grassroots Motorsports story idea

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Grassroots Motorsports story idea
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 09:37:48 EDT
Fellow wackos,

I would like to put a story together at Mid Ohio on MG versus Triumph. I
would like to find the fastest MGA or B and Triumph TR 3 or 4 driver as well
as the fastest Sprite or Midget and Spitfire drivers and interview them,
compare lap times, do a photo shoot etc. Would anybody like to volunteer or
make suggestions on which drivers I should profile?
Naturally, I have been chosen for this project because I have no bias
whatsoever on these automobiles.

Sincerely,

Tim Suddard
Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports