fot

Grassroots Motorsports is calling all GT-6 owners!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Grassroots Motorsports is calling all GT-6 owners!
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:44:55 EDT
On another note, now that our TR comparison is pretty well organized, my
editor says that we have a nice piece for our next issue featuring GT6s. He
also mentioned that he needs some more GT6 photos. If you have (or know
someone who has) a nice GT6 (and will have it at Mid Ohio next weekend)
please contact me. I need early and late cars and woulds love both stock (or
near stock) cars as well as a race car or two. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Tim Suddard
Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports
(386) 673-4148