fot

Racers Pano Shoot

To: jbest@qcol.com
Subject: Racers Pano Shoot
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 08:13:56 EDT
Jay,

You will be working with Greg Petrolati on the details of the Pano Shoot. We
had a great shot a few years ago at Mid-Ohio with a TR/MG Challenge. It would
be nice to repeat such a shot.

There is a late All TR Practice session on Friday afternoon. This will have
all of the cars gathered on the track at the same time, ready to position
them.

We will also want to have any other significant cars in place for the shoot
that may be on static display, such as the Le Mans TRS.

Cars must be clear of the track precisely at 6:00PM

Thanks for the note, Jay.

Joe Alexander