fot

Mid-Ohio-

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio-
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 08:55:57 EDT
Miscellanous Notes:

I plan to arrive sometime forenoon on Wednesday. I have been assured that I
will get early access to the track to set up the All Triumph Paddock Area. It
will be in the extreme Southeast Corner of the Paddock, near the very fine
Mid-Ohio Showers and Bathrooms. There is a field on the other side of the
fence available to storage of trailers. If your trailer is not needed in the
paddock, you are encouraged to store it there.  If you are volunteering to
help, I will try to get you in the paddock early. If I am not available,
contact Kevin Dearth of Mid-Ohio Race Car Course for early access.

The Western Penn. Triumph Association is setting up a hospitality area for
the All Triumph Racers and 'friends' inthe paddock area. Please support them
as you see fit. There may be some late night 'bench racing' here, so bring
your coolers.  This may also provide an area to vend regalia that people have
elected to provide. (Some of the profits, after expenses) will for to the FOT
to pay for the $5,000 dinner on Thursday evening. Please support these sales.

Please plan to attend the All Triumph Dinner Thursday night dinner at the
Mid-Ohio Deck....if we run short of Ribeye Steaks, drink your supper, or
order in pizza. I did the best I could in estimating at 150 people. Besides,
it's "free".

Pay attention to the organization of the Pano Shoot on Friday night at
5:30PM...all cars must be off of the track at 6:00PM, if we elect to do it on
the course.

Everyone is welcome at the SVRA dinner on Friday night...another 'free meal'.

Everyone is invited to the Club Triumph Dinnerevent on Saturday night. You
may have to buy a ticket for this one, but it is subsidized by TRF et. al.

If you see an opportunity to add value, please do. Please do not bitch at me,
if you can help it.   Disclaimer I am not responsible for the weather.

More later,

Joe Alexander