fot

RE: Mid-O '02 & skunks

To: "'Glen'" <fubog@beon.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mid-O '02 & skunks
From: "Russ Moore" <rem@cbord.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:59:17 -0400
For those who missed this episode, I will post a jpeg that details the
exploits. Some of us believe Mike was at a loss for fresh meat, Ohio being
somewhat lean on the traditional alligator Mike is used to, and being able
to adapt, he went for the first thing to cross his path. I am sure thre were
a few vacancies around the campfire when that morsel was cooking. Then
again, the Brits thought he did it to keep traffic from getting too
close..........
His car is now referred to as Petunia!

The weekend was a huge and historic success thanks in part to all those who
put so much effort into it. Their efforts overcame some of the behaviors of
the track staff and the pages of rules Mid Ohio loves to thrust at folks.
More on that later. The meeting of the Triumph folks was spectacular and
will last a long time in many memories.

I have a number of jpeg images I am trying to pry out of the digital camera.
If we can find a location somewhere with space (ie a server) I would be glad
to upload them so all might be able to see. I am sure others have some also.
Any suggestions out there???

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49
Triumph Tech