fot

Re: Mid Ohio A great success....x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "T.R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Subject: Re: Mid Ohio A great success....x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:36:57 -0400
It was a particular thrill to see TR and all the rest of the crew at the
event this past weekend.  Huge thanks to TR, Joe Alexander, Kent Howard and
endless others that made it so special for all of us that just dropped in
and had a ball.

I was personally overjoyed by several things:
1)  Seeing Charlie Kates ex-racer at the event.  Having them photo'd side by
side for the panaorama shot was wonderfull.

2) Having Mike Cammarata bring his GT6 to run with us all

3) Glen Efinger, by my side thru the weekend.  No one could ask for a better
supporter, supporter and friend

4) The selection of our car by the corner workers as their favorite.  Their
trophy of a checkered flag autographed by each of them is truly unique and
special.  Then seeing several of them alongside the track holding their
noses in honor of the dead skunk was funny.

5) Giving TR Householder's cast badge replica a ride during the TR race.  It
clearly made the car faster!

and I gotta tell ya, seeing the Brit TR6 slide off the track near the end of
the TR race to put me ahead of one of the bad ass suckers was really a
treat.

Thanks to all,
Mike Jackson