fot

Re: FOT nomination

To: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: FOT nomination
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:51:51 -0400
Having the pleasure of spending some time with Scott I can heartily second
this nomination. Anyone who has had the pleasure of the company of Greg and
Scott at the same time always seem to be holding their sides from laughter!
Scott is plenty twisted to be amongst us!

I think he would be an easy convert from the "dark side". ISTR he missed
last years event because that Miata broke down!

I'll even throw in a couple quarts of new oil for his garage floor!