fot

Mid-Ohio pictures on fot-racing.com

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio pictures on fot-racing.com
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 07:43:26 -0400
Hi gang,

I have not been able to devote as much time as I want to update
fot-racing.com, but I certainly am inspired to do a nice follow up on the
Mid-Ohio event.

Certain incidents at the event occupied my attention and I never even took
my camera out of my truck. In other words, we need pictures.

I have a cable modem and a plenty big hard drive, so fire at will!

Depending on the volume of submissions I get, I have a few different ideas
how I am going to set this up. If anyone with a bunch of pictures wants to
add captions, knows some basic HTML and can manipulate image sizes, I can
give some instructions on how to format things that will help me greatly.

I will also do a page of links, I see Susan Hensley already put up a real
nice page of shots. I will link to all of those pages I know of, so please
feed me those links as well.

More later. Cheers.