fot

Re: (no subject)

To: "Susan Hensley" <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:55:51 -0500
Way back when, I had both a 4:11 and  a 4:55 for my Li'l Blue. Back then we
raced not only at Hallett but also Hutchinson, an airport circuit. I had
occasions to use both rear ends at both tracks.

The 4:11 was 4 seconds faster than the 4:55 at Hutch.
The 4:55 was 4 seconds faster than the 4:11 at Hallett.

--Rocky