fot

Mr. Steve Froines...

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mr. Steve Froines...
From: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:36:46 -0700
, > team with Mike Rothschild in 1966 (finished 2nd)

> The winner of the class at Sebring in 1966 in the TR-4 was Steve Froines
and
> Bill Pendleton.  Steve was also National Champion in a TR-4, 1965, Steve
was
> in attendance at MidOhio and both of his TR-4's were also there racing.

FYI:

 Here are two photos of the Mr. Froines' cars.... Steve can be seen standing
next to #25... In the back are left to right   Chuck Gee (killer
Spitfire...) and Steve Smith (super-killer GT6...runs circles around TR4's.)
They came but, their cars were VERY sadly missed.....

Blue #48- won the National DP in 1965

Red #25 -won the west coast EP in 1966  (Mr. Froines had this car built and
prepped in 1966 when the "new" IRS suspended cars came out  ibut, was not as
happy with its IRS suspension when compared with the '65 solid rear - so it
was sold.) (It's current # is serendipitously conicidental to #25 TRS car..
I bought the car 12 years ago with that #.)

Green #25 - Le Mans TRS car driven by Mike Rothschild- my wifes father.

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-406f.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-414f.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-424f.jpg]