fot

Re: Tony D.'s web site

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@cstone.net>
Subject: Re: Tony D.'s web site
From: Susan Hensley <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 10:36:31 -0500
That would be thanks to Tristan, who thought it was great to see the
British machine sporting his colors!  It matched up pretty well.  He also
donated the can of Rustoleum Professional Grade black paint -- good stuff,
and available at Home Depot!   (Not a plug per se -- I just like the
stuff!)

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)