fot

RE: TR-3 available in WI

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR-3 available in WI
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:58:47 -0500
And as long as we're on the topic, I have a line on a TR3 roller which is
supposed to be in very good condition, no rust, etc.  Has been in storage
forever and is now seeking a new home.

A guy bought it and put it in storage years ago, thinking his son might like
to restore and race it with him when he got old enough.  Turned out the kid
preferred Firebirds.  Damn kids these days.

Anyway, of anyone is interested, I'd be willing to get more information and
go and take a look at it.  It's somewhere in the Madison, Wisconsin, area.

Scott Barr
sbarr@mccarty-law.com <mailto:sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
(920) 766-4693 (work)