fot

1959 TR3A For Sale

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1959 TR3A For Sale
From: "Richard Hardison" <BlueShadow@starband.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:27:26 -0400
Amici,

I have decided to sell the 1959 TR3A which I ran at Mid-Ohio.  My five race
weekend per year schedule just does not work with two race cars.  I don't get
enough seat time in either one.  Having raced formula cars for some years, I
have decided to stick with my Formula B car.

Ed Barnard built the TR3A for me.  We selected the very best components at
every position.  The car has run only three weekends, and ran well all four
days at Mid- Ohio.

If interested, contact me directly, off the list.

Richard