fot

membership

To: "A.J. & C. Wood" <wood@dandrade.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: membership
From: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 07:58:08 -0700
Jon:

Very good to hear from. No need to feel forlorn...  I have no doubt that you
and each member of your racing group will be made members......   All I need
is their Email address, and what car they race...

So... It provides me with substantive pleasure to nominate (on this glorious
July 4 day) -Mr. Jon wood to the Friends of Triumph.

I would consider Jon the british equivalent  of a  "smokey Yunik".

M. Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
626.358.1616 voice/page
626.358.7971 fax