fot

Fitting Datsun Rear Drums.

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fitting Datsun Rear Drums.
From: "Patrick Caswell" <tr4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 21:29:40 -0700
Dear Lister's,
I know this has been covered before. Unfortunately I lost the post and =
can not get into the archives to search for it. I have a set of Datsun Z =
Finned Drums and would like to use them on My TR4. I recall the rear =
edge must be machined. Does anyone know how much has to be removed from =
the rear edge of the drum? I have already had the stud hole drilled and =
the center clearanced for the rear hubs. I also Have a complete rear =
disc brake setup from a 280 Z I thought about trying to fit this the =
rear of the TR4. Has this been done? If so was it worth it?
Thank you for all the times this list has bailed me out of a jam.
Patrick Caswell
1964 TR4 CT39227L=20
Soon to be fitted with a j type overdrive.
Patrick Caswell
ICQ#: 2121707
      Current ICQ status:    =20
+  More ways to contact me=20

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of online?icq=2121707&img=21]