fot

Re: Plagarism Notice

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Plagarism Notice
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 12:29:40 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Folks.

Being the editor of a regional club newsletter is not without its rewards,
but it also not without its pitfalls. Among the awards are the various
ways folks "thankyou" for the effort, amongst the pitfalls is the ever
present lack of material.

At any rate, I believe that I skipped an important part of my normal
production of the New England Triumphs (NET)newsletter this month - that
of asking a couple of folks on this list for specific "permission" to
publish articles. I apologize for the oversight and ask for forgiveness.

I have posted the newsletter in "pdf" format at the following URL:

http://isis.mit.edu/~triumph/0702NET.pdf

and everyone is free to download the issue. Note: the "pdf" file is
pretty big, about 1 MB, so it'll take a while to download if you are on
a dial-up line. If you are curious about NET in general, the URL:

http://isis.mit.edu/~triumph

will help out. There are a bunch of newsletters at the "site" in "pdf"
format.

At any rate, the latest issue does have some pictures in it that I took
at Mid-Ohio. The ones in the issue are just the tip of the iceburg, I took
about 225 pictures while "hanging around". Now that the July NET is in the
books, I hope to scan all the other pictures I took and submit them to
Henry for (possible) inclusion on the FOT site. I hope to make a CDROM at
some point, but it'll be weeks or more before I pull that off. If you see
a picture that you like, e-mail me off list and we'll see if we can get
you a print or a scanned image.

By the way, all the Tiumphs at Mid-Ohio were AWESOME. It's so hard say
that any one or another was superior. Everyone that got a Triumph to Mid
Ohio deserves a pat on the back. Well done!

So, this is just an apology (to the few) and a heads up.

Now back to your regulary scheduled programming.
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |