fot

Re: Speaking of German Cars....

To: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Subject: Re: Speaking of German Cars....
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:47:44 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 EISANDIEGO@aol.com wrote:

>        What do you think would happen if we started showing up at the BMW
> events with our Triumphs? (I assuming they still have ownership rights to the
> marque).

Up my way they are pretty open to the idea. However, after I set a couple
of FTD's two years agom they split the non-BMW's out to run thier own
course... hehe. I'm sure it wasn't just me.

I do think it's sad that BMW owns the trademark... it basically means
there will not likely be another car badged "triumph" unless BMW need cash
in the future and there is some value to the "brand". Unlikely, but
possible.

Sigh.
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |