fot

NEW MEMBER NOMINATION

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: NEW MEMBER NOMINATION
From: RDWISMER@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:02:44 EDT
Fellow FOT Members

I nominate Bob Daggett to join FOT. As you can see from his note, he has
caught the bug and is also a nice fellow. Do I hear a
second?..................Bob Wismer
From: Bd309@aol.com
Full-name: Bd309
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 17:48:34 EDT
Subject: Re: TR4  manuals
To: RDWISMER@aol.com

Bob
    I have a 63 TR4 parts car that I am attempting to make into a Vintage
Racer. My brother in law races a Mazda RX2 and I have turned wrenches for him
a few times and I caught the racing bug again.
    There are a lot of parts missing on my car but I am in the process of
getting what I need for it to be a race car. I have always been facinated
with the Triumphs so thats what I picked to build.
    I raced go-carts for about six years, so I know what it is like and what
it takes to race.
    Hope to see you at the next race. I think it is at Gratten Speedway.

Thanks again for all your help,

Bob Daggett