fot

Picture site .... speed unknown .....

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Picture site .... speed unknown .....
From: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:26:55 -0500
I found a site that some people may be interested in for posting pictures.
They will host up to 40 meg of pics for free, but they are available to the
public.... which is fine with me.
  You can also purchase much more space on different plans that allow
different locking options etc.  I just have no need to lock up my pics.
  I just posted 130 pics of my spit at Grattan, Mi, and have used up something
like 5 or 6 megs of the 40.  It may be a good place for some of us to post
pictures.  Maybe we could turn it into a "triumph site" ..... (insert evil
grin here...)
  My user name is "spitfireracer" .... you can get to the pics that way, or
use a search for "cars".
  Obviously if anyone sees anything they would like to copy, feel free.
  The site link is:

http://www.web-a-photo.com

  Feel free to take a look at what I put up, & I hope someone else can make
use of the site also...
Tom
  Off now to Road America for the Midwestern Council weekend....
Tom