fot

Re: Not Triumph, but related

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Not Triumph, but related
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 02:41:27 -0600 (MDT)
Here's what was written in the datsun-roadster list.  Maybe it isn't the
real Bob Sharp.  I'll stay tuned, let folks know what I find.

mjb.
----

Bob Sharp of Eugene died Aug. 9 of cancer. He was 70.
He was born Feb. 23, 1932, in Whittier, Calif., to Robert and Frances Tovey
Sharp. He lived in the California cities of Miramonte, Torrance and Santa
Rosa before moving to Springfield and then Eugene.
Sharp attended Santa Rosa Junior College in order to teach adult education.
He worked as a firefighter for the California Division of Forestry and was
a captain of a fire department in Santa Rosa.
He also was a race car driver and wood industry craftsman, and worked in
the movie studio industry and managed a stationery store
Sharp's interests included music, fishing, crafts, golfing and bowling. He
was a member of Springfield Elks Lodge No. 2145 and the Lions Club of
California.
Survivors include his mother of Springfield; a son, Dwayne of Redmond; a
daughter, Charlene Sharp-Helms of Springfield; five grandchildren; and one
great-grandchild. A son, Robert Sharp V, died previously.
No service is planned. Telophase Cremation Services of Eugene is in charge.
Memorial contributions may be made to Shriners' Children's Hospital in
Portland.

Robb Pynes
New Century NORTHWEST LLC
775 Vincent Street