fot

RE: Kas Kastner's Competition Manual

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Subject: RE: Kas Kastner's Competition Manual
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:33:12 -0700
These manuals are frequently available on Ebay. The 5th edition of the
TR4/4A manual is most common and was sold at TRF, Moss and the rest.

I believe they sold for $6.95 or there abouts. A 'Triumph Competition
Manual' search of Ebay found one of each available:

TR3/4: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2132428097

TR4/4A: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2132428097

TR250/5/6: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2132427167

I have seen them sell for substantially more on Ebay. Earlier editions and
the TR3/4 manual are more valuable. My 2nd edition is punched and bound
report cover style - and autographed by Kas himself - and NO, you will never
see it on Ebay!

Brad
62 TR4