fot

Re: Mirror, mirror, on the flip side of the wall

To: BillB@bnj.com
Subject: Re: Mirror, mirror, on the flip side of the wall
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 13:03:42 EDT
In a message dated 08/25/2002 11:42:43 AM Central Daylight Time,
BillB@bnj.com writes:

> By the way, lat time I checked sheetrock doesn't "pop" off the frame.

Amici:

In these days where buildings in general and walls in particular are being
'over-insulated and over-sealed' in a misguided effort to conserve energy
(opinion), often MOLD will pop sheetrock off.  All by itself.

Bill Dentinger

PS

This unsolicited opinion is meant to have no reflection whatsoever on our
"webmaster's stuff" and whether or not it's moldy...especially the stuff in
that full sized fridge.